Slideshow

Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!

Happy Mother's Day to all! Where would we all be without out moms????? Anyway- the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day outside. Maybe the sun will get rid of all the bugs that have been going around...flu and colds! We are all just starting to feel normal again. Got a little behind with life especially dolls as I was trying to just keep up my other job of teaching and taking care of family. Also had some problems with my sewing machine. But hopefully all is well now. School is out is 4 weeks and my student recital is in 5 weeks....lots going on!!!!!!!!! Then summer is about relaxing and making lots of dolls for my Christmas Boutique. More to come on the Smokestack Boutique here in Concord. Well have a great weekend. And hope to get some more dolls up soon.

No comments: