Slideshow

Saturday, June 6, 2009

VOICE RECITAL WEEK!

Well, my kids are finally done with finals and school. Summer is officially here for them. This is birthday weekend in our house for my daughter and husband. Sunday I have my dress rehearsal with my students for our voice recital next weekend. It is almost here and they have all been working very hard! It will have a variety of art song, musical theatre, opera, and one staged/costumed scene from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. I am going to print the programs tonight.....My focus this week will be the recital, so I won't have time to be making any new dolls until after June 14th. Then I plan on spending much of the summer creating lots of goodies for my website and the Christmas boutique. I will try to take some photos of the recital to share with you all! take care for now!

No comments: