Slideshow

Thursday, July 2, 2009

HAPPY JULY FOURTH TO ALL!

Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend. I am going to use it to catch up on dolls, house cleaning, etc. as well as have some family fun and fireworks. We usually create a FLAG CAKE made of pound cake, cool whip, strawberries and blueberries. Then we go see the fireworks near our house....maybe we will even get some swimming in too!
We just got back from visiting relatives in LA and went to the beach for one day, and Disneyland on another. It was a jam packed week. Sometimes when you get back from one of those busy weeks, you feel like you need a VACATION FROM THE VACATION....just because it is so tiring.... it is always nice to be home. I am not the best traveler I am afraid.
Anyway- this week my daughter also started phase two of braces in preparation for a jaw surgery next summer to correct her open bite. I had the same bad bite and same surgery about 20 years ago. I am so glad she is getting done younger so as not to end up with the same headaches and chewing problems I did. She will be so happy when it is done! She also started DRIVING LESSONS AND GOT HER DRIVER'S PERMIT! Yikes! It makes me feel old to have my baby driving. But I can tell she is going to be a very good driver! She works hard at everything she does....Well- bye for now and HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND ALL!

No comments: